Handheld Gaming!

Home Forums Gaming Handheld Gaming!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My all time favorite handheld game will always be Pokemon but there have been plenty of good ass games on handheld consoles. Unfortunately I have only really used Nintendo consoles for handheld so I don’t have much to expand on. However, Monster Hunter on the PSP was freaking badass. I only played an hour or two but I loved it. I loved the classic mario platformers on the DS so much. Kirby was always enjoyable and so cute! Tell me about some of your favorite games. I could always use some recommendations!

Keymaster

I played a lot of handheld games as a kid they definitely have a charm of their own, here are some of my personal recommendations:

GameBoy Color: Pokemon Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal, A Link to the Past, Kirby’s Dream Land

GameBoy Advance: Final Fantasy: Tactics, The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Legacy of Goku 1&2/Buu’s Fury, Pokemon Emerald, Advanced Wars, Fire Emblem.

DS: Pokemon HeartGold, Mario 64DS
    3DS: Ocarina of time, Majora’s Mask, Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

PSP: Both God of wars, StarWars BattleFront, Persona3, KH: Birth By Sleep, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Both GTAs

PSVita: Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, Tales of Hearts R, Persona 4, Metal Gear Solid 2&3 remakes

deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

Nintedo switch playing Mario Kart is my go-to, but lately I haven’t been playing it much because it was while I was taking online classes. I would like to try other games though to be honest. >_>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Where it stays crispy