Procrastination kills

Home Forums General Procrastination kills

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

Lately, in the past few months or so I’ve been feeling like doing absolutely jack shit. Like to be honest I thought
    I was going through a phase where I’d do nothing for a week or two, but lets be honest. It goes on forever, or to me atleast. Like usually I find a few things to do during the week, and when I want to go do something I find myself doing nothing. Well atleast there’s a upside to things, mouth feeding you guys with blogs of the sorts. But lets be real here, I know there’s tons of people suffering from this, and i’m not ranting or I don’t think I am. But if it weren’t for your guys entertainment and good reads I’d be stuck at home doing nothing. But on a positive side, I can share my feelings and talk about something you can all relate to.

Keymaster

Pretty sure this is something everybody struggles with.

I think the key is to plan out your weeks and set goals. It sounds so easy that you just ignore it and never do it but it truly does make a difference.

If you free float throughout the week then you will not feel as productive or accomplished. This is something I still struggle with, but I think it’s important to tell yourself that it’s not a good thing and that you need to focus on being the best you that you can be.

deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

Come to think of it these are just flat out phases that come and go. But I see what you’re saying and it’s a really good point, I wish we could just write out our own lives and stay productive each and every day. What would we do without our friends and family to keep us from being bored.

Keymaster

That’s the key is to stay on a schedule. It’s sounds like you become “robotic” but really it helps you organize your life better. Plus it’s not like you have to always stick to a schedule 100% but maybe at least for the week days it would be good.

deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

The more I procrastinate the less I get done, the more I use my coping methods than I can achieve things in a orderly fashion. So being robotic is a key to my success lol. No but seriously, I figure I can complete tasks if I set my mind to it. Not just saying that. It really does take alot of devotion and dedication to be on top of things.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Where it stays crispy