Starbucks

Home Forums General Starbucks

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Yo. Just got a Vanilla Bean Cream Frappuccino with strawberry puree from Starbucks and that got me thinking. This is honestly my favorite non-coffee drink from Starbucks at the moment. The coffee of choice is the Sweet cream cold brew and I hope you didn’t miss out on that Pumpkin Spice sweet cream cold brew last year because that was fire. What’s your favorite drink coffee and or sweet drink? I know people got their preferences and special concoctions out there.

deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

Honestly I like the Strawberry Frappuccino with extra puree, but hands down the Matcha green tea Frappuccino is my fav. If they didn’t have that I would be stuck with just getting a Pike place coffee with lots of half and half. Come to think of it they don’t have most of their drinks on the menu, so who knows what else I’d be getting.

Participant

Dude honestly it’s always hard to come up with a good drink from Starbucks because you can mix and match everything. 9 times out of 10 I get something that was recommended to me. My favorite coffee right now is a Vietnamese Cloud cold brew coffee. Its super creamy and has strong coffee flavor but unfortunately they don’t make it right at Starbucks. Well I should say fortunately because local shops make them so much better and supporting local is always 100% better.

deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

I never heard of the Vietnamese cloud, sound really good. I almost wish they offer me certain drinks to try out, but normally they just want to work and go home. We should totally make a list of all the drinks they sell and post them in a thread, name it *Actual Starbucks Drink Menu* lol.

Keymaster

I like the white mocca frap typically at Starbucks. I usually get the cherry or strawberry limeade at Sonic or have energy drinks at home like NoS, Redbull, or Monsters.

deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

Awe I usually like drinking sugar free Monsters. They get my day going. Haha I wish NOs had deals on them like buy 2 get one free. I love getting two shots of espresso with coconut milk ! Where I live you can go into a grocery store and they have a Starbucks you can buy with food stamps lllol.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Where it stays crispy