Whats Your Fav. Game?

Home Forums Gaming Whats Your Fav. Game?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

Obviously I like playing halo, but when times are slow I play NFS heat, or even Elder scrolls online. I have thoughts on each game and the only thing I encounter is playing like a perfectionist. Which is probably why I end up beating the game, RPGS not so much. So basically the best game to you is?

Participant

This is a hard question to answer honestly. Halo was a favorite of mine as a kid but I’ve kind of grown out of it. When it comes to consoles my favs are RPGs currently my favorite RPG is Breath of the Wild. So much to do, so much to see, great pace and I loved all the characters. In terms of shooters currently it’s Valorant. Such smooth shooting plenty of room for growth and a seemingly good match making system. In terms of Horror Dead, motherfucking, Space! Hands down my fav. A close second is Resident evil 4. Very close second.

deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

If I had to choose a game to play for the rest of my days, it would be Socom II. But that’s just me reminiscing on the past. If it wasn’t for good titles, I’d be stuck playing the same ol’ games. I need to branch out more and test games and see what type of things I can do when it comes to games like Resident Evil. Such a hard game to play, not to mention mind blowing.

Keymaster

Single-player: Metal Gear Solid 4 and Nier: Automata
    Mutli-player: Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft

Been playing ESO, Rogue Company and RuneTerra recently.

deltafxdeltafx
    Spectator

I never got into MGS for some reason, I mean the graphics and gameplay was nice. But after playing the campaign and having to avoid rockets and take it down with just a snipey. Talk about hours of trying to beat the boss. ESO is so big, I’ve wandered the map for hours on ESO: Elsweyr. Until I discovered the pet thing by pressing Select on xbox. lmao

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Where it stays crispy