Everybody who plays video games knows that having snacks is the perfect compliment to every gaming session. However, some of us do get a little carried away with snacking, especially when the delicious food you’re eating is just so damn addicting. Well, the point of this article is to provide some snack alternatives that still hit the spot, but won’t make you feel as guilty for binge eating on snacks.
Ranked “Healthy” Snacks:
1. Beef Jerky – This is my personal favorite go to healthy snack, because it’s very satisfying and has plenty of flavors to choose from to keep it interesting. My favorite brands are Country Archer and Old Trapper.
1. Frozen Grapes (Vegan option) – This is my personal favorite vegan option go to healthy snack. This in my opinion, if you haven’t heard of it is a hidden gem snack. It puts a whole knew meaning to grapes, and just makes them so much damn enjoyable.
2. Mixed Nuts And Dried Fruit – I would try to avoid the ones with M&M’s because I personally always tend to go after them when I get a trail mix that included M&M’s , but if you eat everything then I would say it’s a still a more healthier snack option than most other things at the markets.
3. Fruit – Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Pineapples, Apples, Oranges, Bananas, Peaches, Apricots, Watermelons, Mangoes, Pomegranates, etc. Are all underrated snacks. Throw some whip cream on some cut strawberries and you’ll probably hit that craving and sweet tooth without any issues.
4. Greek Yogurt – Throw in some berries/fruit of your choice and you got yourself a very delicious snack, that’s probably still not the most healthiest in the world but is probably much better than eating Twinkies, ice cream, a bunch of chocolate, etc.
5. String Cheese – A very simple snack, or a fun one that honestly you just can’t go wrong with. There are no carbs or sugar in string cheese, at least there isn’t suppose to be.
Are you surprised some of your snacks didn’t make the cut? Have some suggestions you’d like to add? Please let us know and comment below.